Tuesday, July 21, 2009

video of kids singing david's song!

Here is our video from Rising Star Outreach. It is a big thanks to David Archuleta and his fans for contributing so much to our dental efforts. Because of David and his fans, we were able to purchase all of our portable dental equipment. We left it there at RSO so that hopefully in the future other dentists will take the amazing opportunity to go to Rising Star and continue to help the children.

While we were there last week we taught the children David's song "Somebody Out There." The song seemed so appropriate for what David has done to help the children. It's their way of saying THANKS for their new beautiful smiles :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Would love to read more about your trip to India. We just did a fundraiser for RSO this past Saturday with a Fans of David Preconcert lunch & raffle. So good to see where our donations are going! Thanks!
    Georgeann

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my hurry to post a comment, I neglected to mention how moving that video was of those children singing "Somebody Out There." It definitely brought tears to my eyes. The children seemed so appreciative of your group being there & caring so much about them to come help them. The signs of Thanks to David & his Fans are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful video, and for helping these precious children, and for teaching them David's song... I have to say, it's the best cover of any of David's songs I've ever heard! ;)

    I hope David gets to see this video. David has given so much to us fans, and I feel blessed to know that we are able to give back too! :)

    All my love & aloha,
    Earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a really good cry while watching this beautiful video. I sincerely hope that David gets to see it. David has touched so many lives and the smiles in that video speak much louder than any words ever could! I feel so honored to be a David Archuleta fan!

    ReplyDelete